Enabling the green transition, together
Our growing team of experts come from diverse professional backgrounds. We share a determination to help solve the world’s energy needs by unlocking the potential of hydrogen.
Our work is grounded in decades of energy industry expertise, and guided by solid scientific research - plus a passion for innovation. We’re excited to be pioneering the green transition through our scalable, market-leading hydrogen separation technology.
Together, we’re fostering a company culture where people collaborate, respect and trust each other. And alongside our clients and investors, we have high ambitions for the future.
A world where our industries, transport systems and homes are powered by pure, profitable and sustainable hydrogen.
- We are proactive and open about new challenges.
- We build trust by being honest and fair.
- We share knowledge and competencies proactively.
- We are trustworthy, and deliver on our promises.
- We respect other people.
- We are faithful to our procedures and decisions made.
- We ensure safety and quality in the best interest of all our stakeholders.
- We create sustainable solutions.
- We strive to be at the forefront of hydrogen separation technology.
- We balance innovative thinking with best practice solutions.
Hydrogen Mem-Tech was founded in 2017 in Norway’s tech capital, Trondheim, following years of research and development on palladium membranes in Reinertsen.
We are now growing fast, with investors including AP Ventures, Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures, Shell Ventures, Yara Growth Ventures, and SINTEF Venture V.
Our state-of-the-art commercial production facility was completed in 2023. Today, we design and produce our compact and cost-effective palladium membrane technology for businesses globally, enabling our clients to extract clean hydrogen from natural and biogases.
10X increase in production speed, large increase of automated processes.
All key personnel recruited
Substantial testing on reformed natural gas, N2/H2 mixtures and ammonia
Several projects related to ammonia cracking
Up to NOK 170m
With CMR Prototech
First commercial contract within decentralized biogas with Agri-e
Established at Fossegrenda, Trondheim
New test facility online at Fossegrenda in Trondheim.
By Reinertsen New Energy
At Equinor's Tjeldbergodden
Hydrogen-Mem-Tech AS established
Reinertsen AS acquired technology rights from SINTEF